Have you ever heard about auslogics disk defrag pro yet? Currently, defragment the hard disk is not a difficult job.This is because there are a lot of tools and software that can help you to defragment your hard drive with ease.
I myself have tested a lot of disk defragmenter software like Disk Speedup and IObit Smart Defrag 2.
There are also some software which are built-in defragmenter in it like TweakNow PowerPack 2011, WinUtilities Professional Edition 9.97, Auslogics BootSpeed 5 SE, and Wise PC Engineer.
But this time I will make a review about an awesome disk defrag application named auslogics disk defrag pro.
Auslogics Disk Defrag pro is a fast and powerful utility to restore normal speed on your hard drive.
A Hard disk is the slowest component in computer.One way to optimize it is to do a defragment on your hard disk.
With Auslogics defrag you can defrag all your hard disk partitions with only one click.
Instead of it does defragment task, this tool will also clean junk file which are existing on the hard disk and this tool is very easy to be used too.
Auslogics Disk Defrag supports some operating systems such as windows 8, windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows XP 32-bit and dual-core CPU.
You Also need 25 MB Hard Disk Space & 512 MB RAM
Here are the steps to use this auslogics defrag.
- First Download Auslogics Disk Defrag pro. Once the download is complete, install the software to your computer.
- Run Auslogics Disk Defrag and tick the Hard Disk you want to defrag.
- Click the button to start the process Defrag to defragment your hard drive.
There are Some features of Auslogics Disk Defrag which you can’t find at the other free defragmenter applications.
I call this a value added of Auslogics Disk Defrag. These features include:
1. Feature to defragment single files and folders
You can defragment files or folders that you want without having to defragment all of the hard drive. It will save you time because you can defragment folders or applications that you frequently use only.
2. Features for auto defragmenter when your computer is idle.
When you enable this feature, then Auslogics Defrag will automatically do the defragment process when your computer is idle. This process runs in the background and you will not get any notification. This is useful if you want to defrag your hard disk without want your work in front of computers are compromised.
3. Auslogics Disk Defrag pro provides a list of files that have been fragmented.
Auslogics Defrag doesn’t only display the cluster area which is fragmented, but also displays all the fragmented files so that you can defragment only the files that you desire.
4. Have 4 Smart Optimization Algorithm
- Optimize by Access Time If you want to have faster access to frequently used files.
- Optimize by Prefetch Layout algorithm to speed up your system loading & application startup,
- Optimize by Change Time If you just want to reduce further file fragmentation,
- Optimize by Disk Zone to manually specify which file types or individual files should be written to the faster part of the disk.
5. Has special algorithms for SSD (Solid State Drives) & VSS (Shadow Copy) -enabled drives
Above these 5 features make Auslogics Disk Defrag become superior if we compare it with the other defragmenter software. For other features of Auslogics Disk Defrag, they are not much different from other defragmenter features such as Defragment and optimize your hard disk, system files smart placement, Auto shutdown when defrag process is complete, Free space consolidation, etc.
OTHER MEMBER REVIEW
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is a truly excellent defrag tool which incorporates a host of advanced features, and gives you in-depth control over the defrag process, yet remains generally very easy to use.
Phil Stevens, Software Review Boffin
With this Editor’s Choice software, you can deliver even more speed to your hard drive, thanks to new optimization algorithms and boot-time defrag technology.
Our favourite aspect of Disk Defrag Pro is its vast configurability. If one defrag algorithm doesn’t deliver what you need then there are plenty more, or you can create something entirely new, customised to your own requirements – it’s hugely versatile.
Mike Williams, Software Crew
Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional provides you with all the tools you need not only to defragment your disks, but also to prevent them from getting fragmented again.
Francisco Javier Martinez Calvo, Software.Informer
For those of you who are interested in using Auslogics disk Defrag pro, you can download it from
and IF you decided to Purchase it You can Get 20% Off Coupon Through The Link Below